Invitation to the Beautiful Sunday Run at Lodhi Gardens
What’s up, ladies? Want a different kind of Sunday? Follow Sheetal Gurung, marathoner, for an easy run through Delhi’s beautiful Lodhi Gardens on Sunday, 4 at 7am. Winter is on it’s way out and the weather is just right for a run through these historic gardens. Sheetal has participated in runs in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Nagaland, and, of course, thru many hearts, too! She’ll show you how to run for your health and have fun while you do it!
Here are the instructions –
Another exciting thing about this outing – we’ll be together with other women and renew old friendships and make new ones, too.
Oh, did I mention this – there will be a few surprises, so don’t miss out!
Share this invite with others. We know your friends will enjoy it, too! This Beautiful Sunday Run @Lodhi Gardens, 7AM is brought to you by Women On Wealth & Run Kranti. Sheetal is an accomplished marathoner, traveler, WOW Money Gym program leader and corporate trainer.
Instructions for participating in the run
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the walk/ run and the activities
- Mornings still have a slight chill but overall it is getting warmer, so layering up is a good idea.
- We meet at 7AM.
- Warm up starts at 7:15am
- RECOMMENDATION: Reach on time for the warm up.
- Eat a light pre-event snack. It could be fruit or a sandwich for energy.
- Bring a post-run snack. Again, some fruit or whatever you fancy.
- Bring a bottle of water
- We’ll wind up by 9:15am.
This event will be led by Run Kranti